Software that Emulates ClassWiz Calculators
ClassWiz Emulator is software that emulates the operation of CASIO scientific calculator ClassWiz models.
Besides using Spreadsheet and the other sophisticated functions found on ClassWiz models on a PC, you can also make use of the following unique features:
- You also can display the LCD of the calculator in a separate window, which can be zoomed as required.
- An image of the LCD can be captured (copied to the Windows clipboard).
- You can display key operations, copy them, and paste them into other applications.
These features allow a teacher to prepare teaching materials for a lesson and present them in the classroom using a projector. Further, by using QR codes it is possible for teachers and students to share information in the classroom, improving lesson efficiency.
As a thank you for your participation in Casio ClassWiz workshops, and due to the popularity of the emulator during the workshops, we would like to offer you the possibility to use the software for free.
First, please download the trial version from the link below!
The trial version contains all the features included in ClassWiz Emulator and can be used for 90 days.
After the 90 day trial, if you would like to keep using the emulator, please contact FAST at the below contacts … and we will provide you with a free 1 year license.
You can activate the license and keep using it with no additional trouble.
How to use ClassWiz Emulator
It is possible to freely adjust the size of the calculator by dragging the calculator window frame. A pop-up window can be resized in the same way.
With this feature the teacher can increase the projected image so that students even in the back of the classroom can easily follow the class.
- – Normal – Returns the window to normal size
- – Fit – Maximizes the window to fit the screen
- – Pop-up Display – Put the calculator screen in a separate window
- – Capture Screen – Captures an image of the calculator screen and places it on the clipboard
- – KeyLog – Displays the KeyLog window, which shows a history of key operations.Keys can be copied and pasted into the screen of another application
- Copies the selected keys
- Selects all keys
- Clears all of the keys from the window
- Increases font size
- Decreases font size
QR Code Window
- The QR Code window appears whenever a QR Code is displayed on the calculator screen.
- Clicking on the QR Code in the QR Code window starts up the browser and accesses the URL registered for the QR Code.
The QR Code Window can be resized by dragging the window frame. This way even students at the back of the classroom can easily capture the projected QR code when the teacher requests so
Functions such as screen capture, zoom display, and key logging provide powerful support to teachers for educational material preparation and the teaching process.